Friday 20 February 2009

Send your message to G20 world leaders

this widget is one of mine...



Very pleased how it turned out - although I have to say it did take me the whole day to do it.... If you try to add it to your Facebook it creates a little application which can sit on your profile page...

I used Clearspring.com a nice tool for promoting content on most popular social networks - Facebook, del.icio.us, Technocrati, Blogger, etc...

There is only one thing that is really annoying - when I widgetised my action-animation, it only works with US keyboard - what I mean is - @ is on shift+2 instead on Shift + as is normal on the UK keyboard.

When I used Widgetbox I didn't have this problem @ was where it should be. However, Widgetbox embed options are fairly geeky (for blogs and not most popular bookmarking sites) so not really good for wide promotion...

No comments: