I am looking at virtual gifts that are out there in the market.
mix of photos and illustration
What you get (fulfilment)
fridge magnet, giftbox with DVD (celebrity-packed)
Choice of ecards - so you can send a Christmas ecard and a goat magnet and card! - value for money!
envelope can say "Do not open until......"
9 themes with 6-9 gifts
'eco-warriors' for climate-change related gifts
'super women' for women rights
- wedding lists and wish lists (via login)
'I am happy for Oxfam to use my money for something else if need be' tick-box (more)
- celebrity DVD
- youtube videos promoting the gifts (celebrities)
What you get
Voucher - so you can choose how can the donation be spent (in which country)
This is a fantastic way of capturing gift recipients!!
goes directly to recipient
choose card design to go with your chosen amount
preview of the voucher with the personal message
interactive online catalogue
- celebrity video explaining how the scheme works
- prices in euros
- promotion of other products
- recipient reviews
- can't buy without registering (bad bad bad)
What you get
- no idea! couldn't find out from the website! (because I didn't want to log in)
Photos not illustration
- if you liked that you might like these....
- buyers comments as they buy
- wishlists (but 36 gifts)
- chose a card, different ways of personalising
- youtube videos promoting the gifts (online catallogue)
- celebrity endorsment (What others are saying)
Katine village - interactive tour
Kroo bay - webisodes